WAVE Beach Club is open to female athletes in 6th -12th grade. Younger athletes (3rd-5th grade) or 6th graders new to the game will want to look at our Sand Stars Program which is designed to provide an introduction and foundation to the game of beach volleyball.
All WAVE Beach Club athletes can expect:
- Competitive training sessions conducted with fast-paced, high-repetition skill specific drills & game-like scenarios
- Continual evaluation of the athlete’s skill & ability to provide proper court placement at each session
- Coaching by a highly qualified, knowledgeable staff, who implement current college and professional strategies of the game
We acknowledge the benefit that participation in a variety of sport or activity provide our athletes. As such, we offer flexibility in our training options available for purchase.
SEASON PASS Option
Athletes selecting one of the season pass options will:
- Commit to making Beach a part of their weekly schedule
- Have the flexibility to determine their commitment level to 1, 2 or 3 times a week at the training times offered
- Receive a personalized training and competition plan for the season
- Personalized College recruiting coordination for 9th -12th grade athletes - WAVE Beach has over 50 college committed beach athletes to date
- Preferential coaching at designated tournaments - We do not actively coach any WAVE vs. WAVE tournament matches
- Assistance with partner pairing within the club for tournament play
- Receive a WAVE Beach T-shirt & Visor or Hat
TRAINING SESSION PASS Option
Athletes selecting one of the training session passes will:
- Have the flexibility to attend a WAVE Beach training time during the season when their schedule permits
- Limited coaching at designated tournaments, as season pass athletes will receive preference. However, we do not actively coach any WAVE vs. WAVE tournament matches.
Assistance with tournament partner pairing within the club for tournament play
ALL FALL BEACH PURCHASES EXPIRE ON DECEMBER 19, 2019
WAVE Beach FAQs